Churches, Missions, Spreading the Gospel
- They can hook the phone to a monitor or TV with one cord, and teach in another country, without leaving their office.
- Have interactive church services or studies, church to mission
- Take the videophone to those sick and "shut in" and allow them to see the church service from their bed
- Allow staff members to see and talk to (teleconference with) other staff members in offices on the next floor, next building or the next state. Unlimited calls.
- ASL/Deaf and Hearing classes can share classroom experiences with each other.
- Deaf and mute students now have a low cost phone they can use anytime and never have to hang up because of the low flat fee.
- Parents of deaf and hearing students can call in to the school and communicate with their children face to face.
- Using the videophone is very much like visiting in person because communication happens verbally, facially, through movement and showing objects
- Students from graduate level to pre-school can use the videophone to connect and foster understanding between classes of students in different schools and different cities, share lessons, collaborate
- They can talk or wave to each other or previously filmed video can be shown from one country to another, by connecting a simple cord to the back of the videophone
- Teachers or technical experts, like doctors, dentists or engineers, can guide others in a procedure in another country, the videophone is as easy to use as a regular phone. Connect one cord to the TV or monitor and you have teleconferencing.
- Students can share an event, exhibit or festival with another class monitor to monitor or create international meetings.
- Using the videophone is very much like visiting, in person, because communication happens verbally, facially, through gestures and showing objects.
- Students can study language and lifestyles by calling and interacting with people from other countries and walks of life, while viewing their day-to-day life.
- There is only the flat monthly or annual fee for unlimited calling 24/7!
- The videophone is very simple to use and costs $25/month for unlimited calls
- Annual flat fee is $239/yr about $18/month for unlimited calling
- click: www.see2talk.com for a Videophone
- Business Phones
- Videophone Manual!
- List of Videophone Features
- Videophone fact sheet
This LINX2Funds (L2F) program provides groups with on-going, monthly contributions as opposed to today’s short-term fund raising events.
Our program also focuses on benefiting both your organization and supporters at the same time. We’re prepared to bring these benefits to your church , school, organization.
Both non-profit and profit organizations with a cause are eligible to receive on-going monthly income every month supporters use their services.
If you are interested in fund raising send an email request and contact information to email@example.com.